Donate to Mobile Giving Foundation!
The Mobile Giving Foundation brings the power and reach of mobile phones to nonprofit organizations as a new fundraising and donor interaction mechanism. Through the Mobile Giving Foundation, non profits can leverage the ubiquity of mobile without the complexity, expand and cultivate a new base of givers and create permissive donor interaction.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW LIST OF CHARITIES RUNNING TEXT CAMPAIGNS.
Our goal is to enable the “mobile channel” for charitable giving in support of good causes by using the convenience, security and ubiquity of text messaging and other wireless network based billing systems. Nonprofit organizations will find mobile to be an effective channel for new donor acquisition, fund raising and donor interaction. Donors will find the use of mobile to be convenient, immediate, private and secure. Merging philanthropy with the power of the mobile medium serves the broader objective of expanding the pool of contributors to include those who might only be able to afford to make a small gift through a $5, $10 or $25 charge collected through their wireless bill. Donors can immediately respond to a mobile call to action whether it is delivered at point of sale, on television, via print, etc. 100% of each donation is remitted directly from the wireless operators to the Mobile Giving Foundation, which in turns gives 100% to the recipient charity.
The Mobile Giving Foundation operates in the US and Canada, and serves global charitable interests by:
- Providing the organizational element enabling charitable giving across wireless carrier platforms
- Be responsible for compliance with all federal and state laws and regulations
- Developing, managing and maintaining standards for participation
- Certifying nonprofit participation and giving campaigns — our certification program provides assurances to both the carriers and to donors making donations through carrier billed donations
- Managing message delivery and billing solutions across carriers
- Providing reporting tools for the charity and ASPs
- Managing short codes and keywords utilized by charities for the purpose of mobile giving
- Providing billing settlement and a records clearinghouse between carriers and participating charities
- Providing tax receipting tools for the individual donor
- Conduct research on the demographics of mobile giving and optimizing mobile giving campaigns
- Increase awareness among the general public about the “Mobile Philanthropic Channel”
- One-time giving keywords at the $5, $10 and $25 price-points on all supported carriers
- Monthly recurring keywords at the $5 or $10 price-points on all supported carriers
- Choice of 5 MGF shared giving short-codes (501501, 20222, 80100, 41010 and 52000)
- Direct reporting access with real time data
- Custom 5th message- enables the ability to push a personalized message of your choice to all donors attempting a transaction (Can include mobile links, social media pages ect.)
- Mobile and web widgets available to collect extensive donor data
Available features for qualified charities:
Please contact one of our approved Application Service Providers to get started today:
|Mobile Giving by Connect2Give||Mobile Donations by SUMOTEXT|
|Text Donations by Give by Cell|
|Mobile Fundraising by Mobile Commons|
|Mobile Giving by Hipcricket|
|Veteran Donations by Activistic|